Saturday, December 4, 2010

My bucket list...

As I was going to sleep last night, I started thinking about all the things I've wanted to do or places I've wanted to go and so I thought I would share them. Since I'm such a homie (person who wants to stay home and chill) it is hard to think that I could even remotely complete this list let alone do half of it, but no harm in sharing. Heck, if anyone can help me accomplish anything on my list, please do...Lord knows I need it.

So they are not in any particular order, just as I think of them. I anticipate this taking several days of thought to accomplish. But then again, as I get older, my desires will likely change to some degree.

-Climb Mt. Pilchuck.
-Photograph Ireland, France, Egypt, Italy, New Zealand, Australia, Hawaii, Alaska, Arizona, Utah and several other states on both the West and East coasts...for sure Maine and New Hampshire.
-See Peyton Manning play a football game in real life.
-Write an autobiography...one book on my personal battles with being a gay Mormon and one book focused on my experiences in the mental health field with Schizophrenic clients.
-Be more adventurous...climb more, hike more, ride more, camp more, and exercise more.
-Own a motorcycle and riiidddeee.
-Make a documentary about living life as a gay Mormon.
-Return to the temple.
-Create a scholarship for gay/lesbian teens.
-Learn to play the guitar.
-Have a conversation with the Dalai Lama.
-See Paramore in concert.
-Create a soundtrack to my life...that people would like to listen to.
-Sell one of my paintings. (instead of giving them away, actually have someone buy my work)
-Become debt free.
-Fall in love...real love, the kind that lasts your entire life time and beyond.
-Lose around 100lbs.
Sigh. I think there are actually 3 of these I could do...the rest I think are pipe dreams, but dreamt just the same.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to dream! Made me think that I should write down my own bucket list.

    ReplyDelete