Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Missing her...

It's hard to go from having someone in your life everyday to not having them at all. No calls. No texts. No Facebook posts...it's like they never existed except they did because you can feel the giant empty space in your heart that they once occupied. 

I'm trying to keep in mind that things happen for a reason, that God or the Universe has plans that I may not understand right now. My head may get that but my heart doesn't. 

Why does happiness have to be so hard to achieve and hold on to? 

I know her life is better without me, that she's free to find someone who can love and appreciate her more than I could, or was able to because of where my life is right now but...

I miss all the plans we made for our future, the dreams, the hugs, kisses. All of it. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment