Thursday, March 1, 2012

For my birthday

I was super tired this morning at the thought of going to work but I ended up having a really good day. Mom brought me a birthday cake and work sang to me. Monique and our imaginary child herald gave me Legos. I got free tickets to watch an indoor football game, it just happened to be the first game of the first year of the Everett raptors. Then I had to hurry to jet city scrimmage and I always have a wonderful time there. Lots of derby girls wished me a happy birthday and Marilyn Gun Hoe gave me some wrestling figure guys from the WWE match she and Grr Rawr Rawr went to.
Now I'm home and busily packing to go to the wild West showdown to show love and support to my beloved jet city rollergirls. But I'm really looking forward to spending three days with my girlfriend. All in all today was a pretty damn good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment