Sunday, May 27, 2012

Biker chick

Well after years of wanting to be able to drive a motorcycle, I finally made it through to the end and believe it or not...I'm officially endorsed by the state of washington. There were 10 ladies that started the class with me, we lost one after day one. We lost two more on day two and of the final 8 (including myself) 5 of us passed the driving test on day 3. My biggest enemy is myself for being too hard on myself and expecting perfection. As for the course, the back to back U turns killed me. I'm still trying to get the counter weight thing down. One of the instructors told me I was a natural born cornerer. High praise if you ask me.

Anyway, now I'm trying to save up for a bike so I can keep riding and learning and growing the skills that I learned this weekend into real world application. Thank you to the Washington motorcycle training folks for being so supportive and patient. I had a great time and learned so much. Now...I just wanna ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment