Tuesday, February 18, 2014

My Confession

I'm weak.

I worry...too much.

I spend most of my life waiting...for my life to begin.

I live in fear...that any decision I make will be the wrong one. 

-----

On a side note I miss you so much sometimes that my heart hurts. I can actually feel it stop, skip and struggle to restart. I miss the way your hand fit so perfectly in mine, your smile, laughter...the laughter when we would get into tickle/wrestling matches in bed. It was contagious. I miss your lips, so soft and tasty. I miss your body, laying my head on your chest listening to your breathing as I fall asleep. I miss my happy place where I was safe. I miss your hugs...the way you would climb me just to get closer. I miss your smell, oh how I miss the comfort in your smell. I miss your touch, your eyes. I miss running my fingers through your hair. I miss the glimmer of light that shows when you walk into a room. 

-----

I play off like I'm cold and put together but inside I'm lost and confused. 

-----

Sigh. I hold out hope that someday our lives will meet up again and the timing will be just right and we can be together. For now, I miss you and dream about you. 


I'm weak.

No comments:

Post a Comment