Monday, April 18, 2011

Herbalife...weight update

So to try and keep me honest and working towards a healthier me...I will post updates every now and then regarding my weight-ins. Yes I realize I am fat. I also realize that I need more muscle...so please no commentary on what I could and couldn't break if I sat on something. Thank you. Started Feb 14th 2011 at 274 lbs. Today I am at 262 lbs. I have continued my best to eat things that are whole grain and do not have bleached, enriched or high fructose corn syrup as contents. I have also started Herbalife to try and help me get the nutrients that I for the most part don't get because I tend to starve myself. I have a long way to go to my end goal...any and all support is much appreciated.

3 comments:

  1. Hey lady! have you ever looked at my blog? Well check the posts from back about a year ago! i was in the same boat! I totally feel you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starving yourself crashes your metabolism and haults weight loss. Eating 6 small meals a day, every 3 or so hours apart is the best thing you can do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't starve yourself

    ReplyDelete