Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Olympic Vacation Pictures...


This is Strawberry Rock.





An odd tree along one of my hikes.







Just me and the beach. I spent an hour here. Awesome.





Off of Hole in The Rock.



Washed up tree trunk.








Mist through the moring air.










Some pretty flower I took a picture of for mom.




The moon through the old growth trees along the shoreline in La Push.







Realto Beach just North of La Push.







Another outcropping of rock off of Realto Beach.









I took a lot of pics of water crashing against the rocks...just is just one of them.











I really liked these rocks. They are so smooth.











This is the 3 mile hike to Third Beach in La Push.













Once I got the Third Beach, there was a beautiful waterfall just to the South.













There was a ton of driftwood along Third Beach, it was beautiful.














At the bottom of the hike just before you climb the final hill, there is this beautiful subtle waterfall that feeds into the bay.






On the way back from the beach, in the quiet and peace...where the only thing I could hear was my heartbeat and my footsteps along the path. I didn't know I was looking for anything, and along this path...in hundreds of miles of Rainforest, I found God. We had a good talk.








Just a pitstop view of the ocean while traveling along 101 South of Forks.






A really nice visual aid of just how powerful the waves are that just this rock remains with the ocean around it.













As you come down this little path, this is your first view of Ruby Beach. Picture doesn't do it justice.











This was just a cool tree along Cresent Lake on my way to Forks.











Sorry that some of the photos aren't exactly even with the pictures, this blog thing is still pretty new to me. I just wanted to share these and maybe talk more about my thoughts and feelings later. I'm on call this week, and am exhausted. Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Deb, did you happen to see any werewolves? You were in the area. Isn't La Push by Forks WA? Great photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb,

    That looked like a great trip! I think we'll have to head out there the next time we're up in Seattle on vacation.

    Thanks for the idea.

    I hope it was a refreshing and enjoyable outing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pics are gorgeous! I am so jealous, I would love to go on this trip sometime. It looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just read the whole thing, OMG, I TOTALLY want to go on your next vacation with you, great pics and sounds like a great time!!!!

    I am thinking you are sounding so much better, now I am looking forward to that GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR that you have, that ABILITY to see good in all things, it will come back to you, I have faith.

    Love you Deb
    J.

    ReplyDelete