Sunday, August 1, 2010

Gaga vs Go..

There is this song most people know that Lady Gaga sings called Just Dance, but I don't like her version. Instead I prefer the version by Gary Go...it's not so "dancie" and upbeat. Given the space I have been in lately stands to reason that it would appeal to me. Anyway, there is an added part in his version by a rapper whose name I do not know but it speaks to me. So I thought I would share. I share lyrics with people because music is my life...it moves me, sometimes controls me a little more than it should. I just really love music. So this is the verse that is added to Just Dance...

Jump for my chance to be hardcore
I lost my mind on the dance floor
I know that the time is past 4
but who cares cause my heart is a dark force
to be reckoned with
she took it out and ripped it apart
opened it and shredded it
never give love to a pretty girl with a negative outlook
there's no such thing as a friend no benefits
so sweet so elegant, so weak, so intelligent
I forget like the night is my last night
and the past nights mean nothing
so I lose my composure
lost in space cause my worlds over

Gary Go remix.

No comments:

Post a Comment