Saturday, May 28, 2011

Updated list of 25 things...


I looked back at the original 25 list I did in 2009, and since so much has changed I decided that perhaps I would redo it for 2011. I'm not going to tag people, this is more just for show and tell purposes. Anyway, I hope I don't bore anyone to blindness.

1. I want to get a doctoral degree in child psychology...a masters might be acceptable.

2. I already have two books in mind to write and I'm thinking of a third currently.

3. I often wonder if my clients are right about life, and the rest of us are wrong.

4. Unrequited love is perhaps the most painful feeling in life aside from the death of a loved one.

5. I have one secret I will take to my grave...there might actually be two. But I'll stick to just thinking of one.

6. Aside from murder, I think I have violated each of the 10 commandments. Er, 9.

7. If I was not Mormon, I would be buddhist.

8. Potty humor is by far the funniest humor on Earth.

9. I am starting to believe I am not a mistake by being gay...I'm working on loving and accepting who I am.

10. I feel like I am a popular and athletic woman who is wrapped in this fat and burdened body.

11. I tried to kill myself 3 times in high school...I am now thankful that they were unsuccessful.

12. When I came out to my friends in college, I lost all of them that were in the church.

13. When I came out to my family, I lost most. But some have loved me extra hard to make up the difference.

14. My mom is my best friend, she always has been and always will be.

15. I have been abused, molested, and raped...but I still have love to give to people.

16. Roller derby has saved my life...and soul.

17. I love collecting rocks, sand and water from places I visit. (or from places friends visit)

18. Legos bring me so much happiness, I think there might actually be something wrong with me.

19. I don't care if there is something wrong with me, deal.

20. Music is my life...without it, life would suck. It would suck stinky, sweaty balls.

21. My greatest fear is being alone.

22. When I grow up, I want to matter. Somehow.

23. I'm way more sensitive then people know.

24. I work hard to hide my sensitivity with humor.

25. I hate how cruel people are to others, animals and the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment