Monday, June 14, 2010

Not getting any easier it seems...

I wish each day was easier than the last, so losing you would hurt less each and every day, but it doesn't seem to work that way. I still miss you beautiful boy. I'm pretty sure I always will, and I'm sure I will always shed tears because I've lost you. Today for some reason is especially hard.
I miss you and love you.
**I realize his picture upsets some people who know him and his mama and me, don't like that his picture is on my blog...and I'm sorry those people are offended. But I was recently reminded that this blog is my place to say what my truth is, my place to say how I feel and where I am at. That includes other people who have been in and out of my life.**

1 comment:

  1. Amen...the heart wants what the heart wants, and it takes a very long time to turn it's attention elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete