Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Silence Screams So Loud...

It wasn't long ago when I would feel lost without my cell phone because I would worry that I would miss a text or call from AJ...or anyone else really. (no offense to my loving mother for when she calls) It has been a hard transition going from getting 2-4 calls a day and 25-45 texts a day...to nothing. Just silence. I'm used to checking my phone a couple times a day to see if there is anything/anyone I missed...and each time, there was nothing. Now, when I go out, half the time I don't even take my phone. And when I do reach out via text to some people, it is sometimes days before I get a response. I rarely if ever have my phone anymore...I still feel oddly naked without it, but it makes a great paper weight at work. It's funny, how you can spend so much time with so many people and still feel all alone. Right now, I don't even know where my cell is and I'm not sure it would matter since it rarely talks to me nowadays. So much of my life has changed in the last two months I can hardly keep up...and I can hardly hear anyone anyway, the silence screams so loud...

1 comment:

  1. Deb, seeing your comment on facebook about my blog made me realize I hadn't commented on your blog. I want you to know that I just found out you had a blog. I am so so so sorry for all that has happened to you. I hope you know that we love you and hope the best for you. I hope you continue to heal and know that you deserve the best.

    ReplyDelete